Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Alright

I think I know who I am.
It was questionable there for a while.

I'm a strong believer that depression can be overcome without therapy.
And that imbalances can be overcome without medication.
I think I'm living proof.
I think it's good to be happy.
I think it's healthy to be sad.
I think it's natural to be over emotional.
To be too much.

I really think that thinking helps a lot.
It's really a forgotten art.
Thinking about yourself.
Instead of trying to put your feelings under control, maybe you should just cradle them.
How you feel is just as much a part of who you are as the way that you think.
And what you decide to do.

I really don't think there is anything wrong with being human.
And experiencing yourself naturally.
And I really think that you would benefit from doing so.
To just take yourself as you are.

Maybe I'm just crazy.
And am alright with being so.
Perhaps you should be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment